By accessing AlphasArea.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Alpha’s Area’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Alpha’s Area’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Alpha’s Area at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Alpha’s Area’s web site are provided “as is”. Alpha’s Area makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Alpha’s Area does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Alpha’s Area or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Alpha’s Area’s Internet site, even if Alpha’s Area or a Alpha’s Area authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Alpha’s Area’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Alpha’s Area does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Alpha’s Area may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Alpha’s Area does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Alpha’s Area has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Alpha’s Area of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Alpha’s Area’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Moscow without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We have adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA. It is our policy to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements: If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through alphasarea.com infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on FashionBeans.com, with enough detail that we may find it on our web site.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorised to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please send all notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay attention that alphasarea.com used for informational purposes and none of the prices is a public offer. To not confuse something check the prices before the payment.
Обращаем Ваше внимание на то, что данный интернет-сайт носит исключительно информационный характер и ни при каких условиях информационные материалы и цены, размещенные на сайте, не являются публичной офертой, определяемой положениями Статей 435 и 437 Гражданского кодекса РФ.